Nelson Farmers Market
Stallholder Websites and Contact Information
The Nelson Farmers Market offers market goers a wide range of locally grown fresh produce - vegetables, berries and fruit; nuts, sausages, salami, bacon, smoked chicken, vegetarian 'meat', honey, cheese, oilve oil, freshly baked breads and pastries, eggs, plants, food stalls, sauces, and more, depending on the season.
You will find these stallholders at the Nelson Farmers Market this week. For more infomation about each one, click the link to their infomation page.
- Brookfield Farm, berries, vegetables, duck eggs, Moutere Gold Jam
- Cheesy Dean's, coffee and toasties, Click Here
- Cheese Shop, featuring the award winnig Thorvald Cheese (sheep's milk) and Little River Estate (A2 cow's milk)
- Dave's Sprayfree Produce, fresh ripe tomatoes, other assorted vegetables as well as raspberries.
- Information Stall, a treasure of a stall featuring different aritsan producers including Pinoli Pinenuts, Little Shaggery Farm cider vinegar, and Nutt Ranch products. Click here
- Enzbee Honey, a variety of honey and herbs Click here
- Golden Hills Walnuts, a range of freshly cracked walnuts and walnut products including oil, meal, dukkah, pickled walnuts, walnut butter and much more. Comes of the first Wednesday of the month. Sold Out for the Season. Back in June.
- Gostoso, Brazallian snacks at their finest, Click Here
- Koefaga Vanilla, available at the Sugarmoose gazebo, Click here
- Little Shaggery Farm, Certified Organic Fruit, apple cider vinegar, fruit leather, click here (From January to April)
- New Heritage Bakery, a range of sourdough bread as well as yeast based bread.
- Nutt Ranch, Halzelnuts and Hazelnut Butter in a variety of flavours, Click here, Comes on the third Wednesday of the month
- Okainamu Organics, organic fruit and vegetables, Click here Fortnightly
- Organic Vege Co-Op Stall, featuring some of the finest organic produce from Tasman Organics and Veda Organics.
- Romanos, capri tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, fennel, capsicum. Click here (December to April)
- Spring Grove Strawberries, November-February, strawberries, plums, citrus. Click here
- Sugarmoose , a wonderful array of lovingly baked sweet treats. Available at the Information Stall
- Sweet Acres, January to April, garlic, sweet corn, beans, grapes and fejoas, Click Here
- The Sausage Press Deli Co, assorted meats, smoked mushrooms, etc. Click here
- Tree Ripe Orchard, cherries, apricots, peaches, boysenberries, Click here
- Viavio Cheese, a mouthwatering array of award winning Italian cheese. Click Here Away at the moment
These stallholders are at the Nelson Farmers Market for several months at a time during their season.
- Neudorf Mushrooms, famous mushroom soup, fresh, dried and pickled mushrooms. From March to August Click here
- Ranzau Mandarins , the best mandarins in town! Also has oranges and grapefruit in Augst/September and firewood throughout the season. (July to September)
- Umukuri, January to March, peaches, plums, apples Click Here
- Windsong Orchard, February, plums (January-February) Click Here